This coming January is our annual Sport Cleaning and Lead classes. The courses will take you through the basic concepts of cleaning routes, how to climb on lead, and how to properly lead belay.
If you meet the requirements below, please email us to reserve a spot. The last day to sign-up will be December 30th, 2017.
Sport Cleaning Class
Jan 9, 2018
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Canyons Rock Climbing
7164 Technology Dr. #202
Frisco, TX 75033
Sport Lead Class
Jan 20-21, 2018
Location and Time:
To Be Announced
- Hold a current TM membership
- Completed the TM Beginners Class or equivalent instruction and must be comfortable with all the skills and knots that are taught in that class. If you have not completed the TM Beginners Class then you must demonstrate the minimum level of competency to an experienced TM member prior to taking this course.
- Completed the TM Anchors Class
- Provide a brief description of your climbing experience
- Class size depends on available instructors, this will be determined after the cutoff date. This will be a first come first serve basis.
- Do not pay for the class until you have been confirmed that you meet the minimum requirements and have a spot in the class.
- Completion of the class fulfills one of the requirements to attend the Intermediate Class this coming spring.
- TM Sport Cleaning Class Flyer
- TM Sport Leading Class Flyer