- Meet and develop relationships with other climbers in the DFW area
- An electronic bulletin board and a periodic newsletter to keep you informed
- Meetings featuring slide shows and videos of climbing in Texas and around the world
- An inventory of club-owned climbing equipment from which you can borrow expensive or uncommon gear
- A club library from which you can borrow climbing books, magazines, and videos
- Members with sufficient volunteer experience are eligible for a scholarship to cover the costs of First-Aid training
- Cost sharing for campsites at all club-organized climbs
You must be a member of Texas Mountaineers to take training with us. However, you can reserve a place in the training class by paying for membership only, then you can pay separately for the training at the time of the indoor class session. Members must be 18 years of age or older.
To become a member, complete the following steps below.
- Pay the annual membership fee via the PayPal link on the bottom of the page. The annual membership fee is $30.00 for individuals and a $40.00 joint membership for couples. A one year membership is included in the fee of the beginner and intermediate classes. If unable to pay via PayPal, please mail a check along with the completed forms below to the address in the Membership Application.
- Fill out the Membership Application. This form can be filled out electronically and emailed to our Secretary.
- Fill out the Release & Indemnity Agreement. This form can be filled out electronically, but must be signed (not typed) in the signature section. Once completed, scan and email the completed form to our Secretary, otherwise mail the completed form to the address in the Membership Application.
If you have any additional questions regarding membership and payment, please feel free to email us.